kyndder

[GUIDE] Clover EFI Bootloader

I tried to get DSDT using F5 on clover GUI, and have DSDT in origin and patched folder. Which one do I use? I got the dsdtfixmask calculated but I get KP on boot when trying with it.

by the way, what do you mean boot0 with cliver? How do you do that?

He meant 'legacy/bios booting'. It has been reported people have less problem with sleep/wake when using bios mode. And the only obvious difference to choose UEFI mode is super fast boot.

He meant 'legacy/bios booting'. It has been reported people have less problem with sleep/wake when using bios mode. And the only obvious difference to choose UEFI mode is super fast boot.

what do you choose when loading? press 0?

@rest using Aptio AMI boards (ASUS).

You should change the Compatibility Support Module (CSM) to prioritize UEFI devices.

Otherwise you will run into issues with Clover UEFI.

Thanks! So I changed CSM for my Asus P8Z77-M Pro, deleted sata_3rdparty.kext and also patched DSDT. It seems te work fine besides from Ati 5770 second screen artifacts and USB-devices (Logitech mouse and keyboard connected to USB2) take a while before getting recognized. I didn't assign any USB3-fixes and kexts. First things first.