kyndder

[GUIDE] Clover EFI Bootloader

I tried to use the same patch that use?AICPMPatch.pl

?

E20000004889F20F30 to E20000004889F29090 and E20000000F30 to E20000009090

?

But?even so not works. Only works when apply the msr patch with?AICPMPatch.pl

You'd applied like this???

<dict>    <key>Name</key>    <string>AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement</string>    <key>Find</key>    <data>4gAAAEiJ8g8w</data>    <key>Replace</key>    <data>4gAAAEiJ8pCQ</data></dict><dict>    <key>Name</key>    <string>AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement</string>    <key>Find</key>    <data>4gAAAA8w</data>    <key>Replace</key>    <data>4gAAAJCQ</data></dict>

Reading the perl code, these values seem to be machine-dependent, so I don't know where did you get them but the best would certainly be to add some printf to the perl script to understand exactly what is it doing. Clover is able to apply patches to kexts, there is no reason for it not to work with a specific patch on a specific kext, so probably the problem is with the patch you're applying.

Also don't forget that if you're editing the config in pure text, the values must be converted to base64 (you seem to know that but it doesn't cost me to give a complete answer...)

I'm sorry if that doesn't help you, this is all I can do for the moment :(

?

You'd applied like this???

<dict>    <key>Name</key>    <string>AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement</string>    <key>Find</key>    <data>4gAAAEiJ8g8w</data>    <key>Replace</key>    <data>4gAAAEiJ8pCQ</data></dict><dict>    <key>Name</key>    <string>AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement</string>    <key>Find</key>    <data>4gAAAA8w</data>    <key>Replace</key>    <data>4gAAAJCQ</data></dict>

so it was how I did it

?

Reading the perl code, these values seem to be machine-dependent, so I don't know where did you get them but the best would certainly be to add some printf to the perl script to understand exactly what is it doing. Clover is able to apply patches to kexts, there is no reason for it not to work with a specific patch on a specific kext, so probably the problem is with the patch you're applying.

Also don't forget that if you're editing the config in pure text, the values must be converted to base64 (you seem to know that but it doesn't cost me to give a complete answer...)

I'm sorry if that doesn't help you, this is all I can do for the moment sad.png

These values ​​come from the comparison of vanilla AICPM and one patched with AICPMPatch.pl. The comparison was did it with hexfiend