tutorial

LENOVO IDEAPAD U310 Perfect UltraHackBook

USB3 try this one http://www.osx86.net/view/3187-pxhcd.kext.html

For Bluetooth by Adding Your DeviceId On Bluetooth.kext see first page

I've added PXHCD.kext with revised plist into S/L/E. The problem is that although it does show super-speed bus, the USB3 device will not show up under this bus, but instead under the USB2 high-speed bus. And I tested the IO speed is only about 30MB/s, which indicated USB2.0 protocol. Have you tried any USB3.0 device and what is it in your system information?

I've added PXHCD.kext with revised plist into S/L/E. The problem is that although it does show super-speed bus, the USB3 device will not show up under this bus, but instead under the USB2 high-speed bus. And I tested the IO speed is only about 30MB/s, which indicated USB2.0 protocol. Have you tried any USB3.0 device and what is it in your system information?

i'm not to concern about the usb3 speed.. as long it's work for daily tasks, it's fine for me

i'm not to concern about the usb3 speed.. as long it's work for daily tasks, it's fine for me

It seems there is no solution for intel USB3.0 controller yet. It either works in 3.0 mode or 2.0, but not both. The only hope now is probably the next system update......

i have everyting working now :D

with just one small issue:

after booting my internal screen turns black, until i plugin an external monitor

then the image appears on both

if i unplug the hdmi cable, the internal screen goes black again

any ideas?

EDIT: ive tried chimera, chameleon, GraphicsEnabler=Yes/No, with EFI-String injection and without...

nothing seems to get the internal monitor working with QE/CI

Edited by bungh0le

Hi everyone!

I have a problem with ethernet...

i fallow with this tutorial Hackintosh Downloads - OSx86.net

i installed AppleRTL8169Ethernet.kext ->repari perrmission etc. ->restart PC and after reboot in settings i could add ethernet. After when i plug in my ethernet cabel i saw that only orange led working... in settings under Ethernet is show "Connected" but when i try to run webpage always show error "error DNS". I try to put google DNS or another but still nothing...

What i must to do..

Hi everyone!

I have a problem with ethernet...

i fallow with this tutorial Hackintosh Downloads - OSx86.net

i installed AppleRTL8169Ethernet.kext ->repari perrmission etc. ->restart PC and after reboot in settings i could add ethernet. After when i plug in my ethernet cabel i saw that only orange led working... in settings under Ethernet is show "Connected" but when i try to run webpage always show error "error DNS". I try to put google DNS or another but still nothing...

What i must to do..

setting in network preferences like this

post-13311-137746159792_thumb.jpg