Sign in to follow this  
bluesnguitar

app store problem!!!

Question

after a while using it suddenly strarted to give unknown error and it doesnt let even sign up new account. i couldnt solve with searched and found solutions. please help it makes borring without appstore

after a while using it suddenly strarted to give unknown error and it doesnt let even sign up new account. i couldnt solve with searched and found solutions. please help it makes borring without appstore

Have you tried entering this during boot?

EthernetBuiltIn=Yes

after opening account which addressed united states (im in turkey) appstore acceptin but at beginning it wants credit card which belong u.s.. if ican change sth that accepts account from turkey it will be solved.its not possible to have credit card from us for me

i opened new account from us zone without card and appstore was accepting .but its telling that u should add a payment metod before continue then again same problems.i couldnt understand why it doesnt accept an account that payment is related to turkish credit card