Sign in to follow this  
Pikappa

Asus S56C - Which item I need to select? - iATKTOS ML3U

Question

Hello everybody! I need your help!

I downloaded iATKOS ML3U and I put it on my USB key with Transmac. I don't have problems to boot. My problems start when, after the installation, the system don't boot :(. It remains stuck with the Apple in the middle and the circle turn two time and after it stop. With verbose mode the system remains stuck in this part:

post-292073-137746161178_thumb.jpg

I think I wrong something when I selected items during the installation but I don't know! Please, help me!

My pc specs:

- Intel Core i7 3537U;

- 8 GB DDR3;

- 24 GB SSD;

- 750 GB HDD;

- Intel HD 4000;

- Nvidia Geforce 635 with 2 GB di ram video;

- Bluetooth 4.0.

Hello everybody! I need your help!

I downloaded iATKOS ML3U and I put it on my USB key with Transmac. I don't have problems to boot. My problems start when, after the installation, the system don't boot :(. It remains stuck with the Apple in the middle and the circle turn two time and after it stop. With verbose mode the system remains stuck in this part:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4987[/ATTACH]

I think I wrong something when I selected items during the installation but I don't know! Please, help me!

My pc specs:

- Intel Core i7 3537U;

- 8 GB DDR3;

- 24 GB SSD;

- 750 GB HDD;

- Intel HD 4000;

- Nvidia Geforce 635 with 2 GB di ram video;

- Bluetooth 4.0.

Looks like a graphics issue, since you obviously passed "DSMOS Has Arrived". Are you able to disable your NVIDIA graphics in the BIOS? Have you tried booting with:

-x

Hi there, I'm having the same issue. I have tried -v and -x and -x -v and it still didn't boot but I did get to a black screen which I thought was frozen but then music started playing from the speaker under the laptop???? During the install I chose the option to disable the nvida card will that work without any other input??

I had this problem on my laptop, you must to disable geforce and intel, two graphics during installation.

This is graphics problem, during installation on driver select, you must to disable graphics drivers.

GraphicsEnabler=No Tried this as a boot argument no change

I tried reinstalling with all graphics set to disable and boot arg -v still freezing

Still not sure if my install options for this laptop are correct, I left everything as default except for drivers I choose the driver to disable the graphics for all g cards.

Any other suggestions?

Edited by Mar7y

Ok good news I'm in, I managed to get it to boot with the following method.

Disable both Nvidia and Intel graphic options.

Check PS2 option as first try booted but I had no mouse or keyboard.

I also checked the generic USB 3.

Install os. Do not let it reboot automatically.

Add uefi as boot option.

First boot use ( -v) in boot argument it should go through the motions then load the welcome screen follow the prompts.

When you are finished it should reboot with no arguments into the os as normal.

Some thing not working like wifi so I will work on that and repost.

Can someone let me know how to add kexts from within the os to fix hardware problems?