Sign in to follow this  
Pikappa

Asus S56C - Which item I need to select? - iATKTOS ML3U

Question

Hello everybody! I need your help!

I downloaded iATKOS ML3U and I put it on my USB key with Transmac. I don't have problems to boot. My problems start when, after the installation, the system don't boot :(. It remains stuck with the Apple in the middle and the circle turn two time and after it stop. With verbose mode the system remains stuck in this part:

post-292073-137746161178_thumb.jpg

I think I wrong something when I selected items during the installation but I don't know! Please, help me!

My pc specs:

- Intel Core i7 3537U;

- 8 GB DDR3;

- 24 GB SSD;

- 750 GB HDD;

- Intel HD 4000;

- Nvidia Geforce 635 with 2 GB di ram video;

- Bluetooth 4.0.

Did you also try:

GraphicsEnabler=No

ML3U used Clover loader, this option corresponds to this:

GraphicsInjector=No

Edited by Lacedaemon
Corrected boot flag spelling

Ok I was having an issue with sleep so I installed the sleep enabler kext to try and fix it and now it won't boot. Is there a way to remove this through terminal or something? I tried booting Linux from a USB stick but my permissions wouldn't let me delete the file. What's the best was to try kext's but roll back if it doesn't work?

use iatkos ml2 it will work boot with GraphicsEnabler=Yes and bios virtulazition disabled,

if u reply i will tell the full guide

im sorry i don't follow?

can someone help with a few issues I'm having?

Graphics is working by disabling both G Cards how do i get the hd4000 working properly. Graphics flicker in safari and other times?

Also the computer seems to sleep almost normally but it goes to a white screen? any thoughts?

Has anybody got the touchpad of this laptop to work with gestures? even just scroll would be awesome

Edited by Mar7y

Ok i seem to have most thing working now with the exception of QE/CI on the HD4000. I'm having trouble finding clear instructions on how to solve this with a iatktos ml3u installation running clover boot (efi). I would really appreciate if someone could help me with this.