jocaburn

Send Diagnostic To Apple Info

Question

Reason to start this topic is that i didn't uncheck Send Diagnostic & Usage Data To Apple?box , it is checked from there first release of Mavericks DP1 and one update after another they fixed all bugs that i had on my hackintosh.

I don't know if this is coincidence or they was really tricked that my Hackintosh is a real Mac.

I have Mavericks on my MacBook Pro and i did saw any bug in DP1 and 2 but on hackintos i had tons of bugs?

When I updated to DP3 90% of bugs was fixed?

And now DP7 is flying :D

?

?I was wondering how many of you send diagnostic & usage data to Apple and did you had same experience with updates like me ?

3 answers to this question

never really trusted radarsubmissions.apple.com and also configuration.apple.com however i think you should not block (outgoing) connections to the last one because i think it will break OSX's built-in malware-protection (the update-component that is)