Question

Hello, my names i lucas.. I have this problem with my older customized desktop pc. Ivé installed Hazzard 10.6.2 intel/amd on my pc.(Succesful) But after restart it just hangs up at boot screen(Apple logo. No spinning). Or if i just -v -f or GraphicsEnabler=No -v -f i goes into black screen... I dont know what to do? Someone help me.

?

Sorry for my poor English.. :)

?

Spec:

3.40 Ghz

320 Gb harddisk.

Intel Pentium D.

2,00 GB ram.

64 Bit.

?

I dont know more because i dont have windows on it more.. (Cpuz)

5 answers to this question

I've had similar situation and I solved it forcing graphics mode that can be valid for my monitor.

?

I've used 1280x1024@32 resolution, I have a 4:3 monitor (Samsung 732nPlus)

?

put this command on terminal to solve:

?

GraphicsMode=1280x720@32 GraphicsEnabler=Yes ...if you have a 16:9 monitor or GraphicsMode=1280x1024@32 GraphicsEnabler=Yes ...if you have a 4:3 monitor like mine

?

"Graphics Mode"= this parameter tells the hackintosh to use stated graphics resolution and color depth, the pattern to use is: WidthxHeightxDepth@RefreshRate

?

also can you try using this commands:

?

-x -v cpus=1 npci=0x3000

?

Good Luck

?

?

I've had similar situation and I solved it forcing graphics mode that can be valid for my monitor.
?
I've used 1280x1024@32 resolution, I have a 4:3 monitor (Samsung 732nPlus)
?
put this command on terminal to solve:
?
GraphicsMode=1280x720@32 GraphicsEnabler=Yes ...if you have a 16:9 monitor or GraphicsMode=1280x1024@32 GraphicsEnabler=Yes ...if you have a 4:3 monitor like mine
?
"Graphics Mode"= this parameter tells the hackintosh to use stated graphics resolution and color depth, the pattern to use is: WidthxHeightxDepth@RefreshRate
?
also can you try using this commands:
?
-x -v cpus=1 npci=0x3000
?
Good Luck
?

?

?

I better try this one out.