theish0ish

iAtkos ML2 restart loop after loading kexts - AMD

Question

I have been hackintoshing for a while now, and have decided to try my hand at 10.8 on my amd rig.?

The only build I have been able to get working on this rig is 10.6.8, but that was about a year ago.

?

So following this guide --->?http://www.osx86.net/topic/17579-guide-mountain-lion-1083-on-amd-with-biostar-board/?, I have been able to get it to load all the kexts, by using the boot flags?-v -x cpus=1 maxmem=2048 amd_kernel. The problem is that as soon as the kexts are loaded, my computer instantly reboots. No install screen, just the "Reading HFS+ File...." lines and it suddenly reboots.

?

Can anybody help me, are there any boot flags I'm not using, or is there a setup problem, or what?

?

My build:

Amd phenom II x4

4 gb ddr2 ram

gigabyte ga-ma790x-ud4p motherboard

?

What graphics you have.try boot flag PciRootUID=1 -v -x cpus=1 graphicsenabler=yes or no.Maybe you need older appleACPIPlatform.kext

i see you have 10.6.8 installed why not try 10.9 on this system

?

Use my hack Guide

for kernel http://www.osx86.net/files/file/3794-amd-mavericks-%D1%81%D0%B0%D0%B2%D0%B2%D0%B0-kernel/

I installed 10.9, which unlike iatkos 10.8, actually installed.

Now, I have almost the exact same problem.?

?

When I boot verbose, As soon as the last kext is loaded "Reading HFS+ file..." my system instantly reboots.

post your boot flag.download link below ?post #9 file and install S/L/E ........& what method u r using...

?

http://www.osx86.net/topic/19240-xeon-e5-2680v2-asus-z9pe-d8-ws-working-with-1085/

?

good luck....

I went ahead and installed 10.9 mavericks with the myHack app and the amd kernel.?

That is where I am having the same issue now. I've tried almost all the boot flags:?-v, -x, -f, graphicsenabler=yes?and?no, pci=no, ncpi=0x2000 and?0x3000, cpus=1, maxmem=2048 but I they all return the same result as when I boot in verbose mode.?

?

I installed the two kexts you gave me, and they were already there, but I replaced them in case they were different versions. I then proceeded to repair permissions with KextWizard. Same result, it loads all the kexts, and reboots my system

Ok try boot flag -v -f npci=0x3000 graphicsenabler=yes Usekernelcache=No PciRootUID=0/1. First try first three boot loader & other thing what smbios you have use macpro3,1 with intel Xeon cpu...

?

post pic of error

?

regardssmile.png