Eric Sia

What is smbios? How to edit? [guide]

You've copied this guide from HERE and the person who made this guide copied from?

another person, but the link is broken...

?

Next time, at least give credit the the original sources, as did the person?

from whom you've copied...

?

There's no problem to get good stuff from out there and place it here, but you need

to respect other's people work...

?

So, please, edit your first post and add proper credits...

Note: I am not copy from there and the real author ask us to share his post

Excuse me, if you don't know what happened stop blame me. The original author have deleted his post. I am here to repost the old history that I saved, to here. If you didn't appreciate things shared from me, don't read the guide that I shared. Thank you

?

Edit the post by adding link to the original source...

?

Note: I am not copy from there and the real author ask us to share his post

?

Oh... You didn't copied... Hmmm... I see...

?

How is called the act of imitating the work of someone in your country???

?

Here is called copy...

?

In some cases, theft??may be a synonym too...

?

?Anyway...?Edit the post by adding link to the original source...

?

?

?

?

Here is called copy...

?

In some cases, theft??may be a synonym too...

?

?Anyway...?Edit the post by adding link to the original source...

Zzzzz.. Let me teach you, in our country it is neither call "copy nor steal".. It called "sharing is caring" are you retarded? I said the original author had deleted his original post!!!! Do you know who is the original author and do you know who am I? How old are you? Don't be rude ok?

Here is called copy...

In some cases, theft may be a synonym too...

Anyway... Edit the post by adding link to the original source...

You as a supervisor don't quarrel with me at here ok? If you want just let us quarrel by PM me. If you think your action is not quarrel don't reply to this post. I really don't know why you didn't care about your image as you are supervisor at here, although I am newbie at here, I really mind my image and I will try to be friendly. But when I met you from first, you spoiled me :) have a nice day

You as a supervisor don't quarrel with me at here ok? If you want just let us quarrel by PM me. If you think your action is not quarrel don't reply to this post. I really don't know why you didn't care about your image as you are supervisor at here, although I am newbie at here, I really mind my image and I will try to be friendly. But when I met you from first, you spoiled me?smile.png?have a nice day?

?

You've got to understand Eric:

?

He wan't quarreling with you, all he was asking from you was to give the person who created the guide credit, by adding the sentence "This article was taken from?thisperson" (in this case?Techedze). He isn't accusing you of theft, he just wants you to give credit to the author?so that you don't look like a thief. I'm quite sure you didn't make this guide, you're sharing, but you've got to share what you're sharing with credits to whom you've taken it from.

?

I hope you don't see this as quarreling.?

?

EDIT:

?

I really don't know why you didn't care about your image as you are supervisor at here

?

He did, but you didn't: he wasn't quarreling with you, just trying to make you understand, but you took it as quarreling.

?

- <Bluet00th> out -

Edited by <Bluet00th>

?

You've got to understand Eric:

?

He wan't quarreling with you, all he was asking from you was to give the person who created the guide credit, by adding the sentence "This article was taken from?thisperson" (in this case?Techedze). He isn't accusing you of theft, he just wants you to give credit to the author?so that you don't look like a thief. I'm quite sure you didn't make this guide, you're sharing, but you've got to share what you're sharing with credits to whom you've taken it from.

?

I hope you don't see this as quarreling.?

?

EDIT:

?

He did, but you didn't: he wasn't quarreling with you, just trying to make you understand, but you took it as quarreling.

?

- <Bluet00th> out -

?

hi @Bluettoth :)???

you don't understand, he already quarrel with me when i pm him. When he replied to my post i already calm down and act nothing happened but he keep dig and exposed my weekness to everyone and i don't want to revenge because i know it's sin