Question

Hello,

?

I've transformed my Windows 8 pc to an Hackintosh OS X Mavericks update 10.9.2 with U{censored}, a whole new world of fast responce. eagerness.png

?

When everything was installed and starting up smoothly, i was wondering that theres no sound when the login screen shows up...?

?

In MB{censored} i selected in audio drivers VooDoo v2.7.2 for VT2021, its only fixing the sound issue for my speakers and headphone, not for HDMI..?

?

Im using :

- MB Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H

- Intel Core i5 3570k 3,4 GHz

- Corsair 2x 4GB DDR3 1600

-?WD HD 3.5'' 1TB, SATA 600

&

- Phillips Full HDTV

?

Tried almost everything to get audio over HDMI, but nothing works for me...?

?

Do any body know how to fix this??

?

?

Thanks!

5 answers to this question

I think so, cause i have no other graphics card installed. Its only the built in gpu HD 4000 i guess? I'm trying now to do an clean install.

I've done that before, not working for me. Im trying now with an clean install and Mutlibeast in multiple passes. First pass with multi beast with dsdt free. Second pass installing the atheros network kext. (Ive tried a couple times the voodoo for vt2021 kext, but its not always working for me) And the last step, installing this applehda file for vt2021, see http://www.osx86.net/files/file/3577-applehda-for-vt2021-mavericks-only/.

?

Hope it works for me..smile.png

I tried the link you gave me, it worked!?victorious.png

?

[Fixed] Now when im turned the computer on i had to see the original apple logo, but now im seeing the logo of multi beast on the loading screen and its not 1080p anymore..? ? ?placed the org.chameleon... file back

?

[Next problem] Everything is running perfect now, but i can't change the volume, only mute.

Edited by bilal033