Sahil Khehra

Someone Help with the Ethernet Card on Lenovo Z510 [DSDT]

Question

My laptop have the following Ethernet card:

Realtek RTL8139/810x Fast Ethernet Adapter PCI

and OS X Mavericks is not supporting it, have tried many kext for it.. but no success..

?

Some help me with it.. Laptop's Integrated Graphics , Audio are working fine.. I've issue with Wifi Adapter and Ethernet Adapter.

Wifi Adapter :?Qualcomm Atheros AR9485WB-EG Wireless Network Adapter

?

Specs: i7-4702MQ 2.20Ghz 8GB Ram Intel HD 4600 and GT 740M

DSDT Lenovo z510.zip

You could try this for Ethernet:?http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/287161-new-driver-for-realtek-rtl8111/ If it doesn't work, try inserting your Dev ID if it isn't present.

?

AR9485 is not supported, sorry. sad.png

thanks for your reply, i'll try it.. i've 2 question.. i've installed kext for ethernet card but it's not loaded, i checked it in Kext Wizard > Loaded. It's not there.. how to make it load.. and when i shutdown or restart my mac there comes "unmount /home failed", what's the problem?

thanks for your reply, i'll try it.. i've 2 question.. i've installed kext for ethernet card but it's not loaded, i checked it in Kext Wizard > Loaded. It's not there.. how to make it load.. and when i shutdown or restart my mac there comes "unmount /home failed", what's the problem?

How did you install the kext? ?Are you sure the permissions were correctly fixed and the kext cache correctly rebuilt?

?

afaik "unmount /home failed" is normal, never really paid attention to it...

How did you install the kext? ?Are you sure the permissions were correctly fixed and the kext cache correctly rebuilt?

?

afaik "unmount /home failed" is normal, never really paid attention to it...

using the kext wizard... yup, kext cache was rebuild.. how can i add that kext to load with the bootloader ?

Is the kext in /S/L/E? ?Are there any errors during verbose boot?

installed an another kext.. unable to load.. i see errors for that kext during boot with verbose..

/System/Library/Extensions/RealtekRTL81xx.kext - no dependency found for com.apple.iokit.IONetworkingFamily

yes it's placed in System>Library>Extensions?

?

Installed?RealtekRTL81xx_1_0.0.67 Kext this time.. now going to check it