Sign in to follow this  
skledar20

Hackintosh my Ultrabook Asus N75SF - HELP

Question

Hi,

?

I'm kinda new in all this, but I've been trying to hackitosh (dualboot) my laptop for a the past week (10.9 Mavericks), but havent been successfull.

?

I was able to install it, made the Ethernet work, Wifi also, but I couldn't boot it up without the USB. I reinstalled it, and after I managed to boot it up without USB (from HDD), my laptop froze at the Apple logo, but it booted normaly with GraphicsEnable = No. The only problem was that it had only 64MB of graphics card memory and a very poor resolution.

?

Eventually I have messed that up too, so I need again a reinstall it again.

?

Now I want to know, what is the best and esiest way to hackitosh my laptop with 10.9 Mavericks.

?

My specs:

Asus N75SF

Intel® Core™ i7 2670QM

8GB?DDR3 1333 MHz SDRAM

17.3" 16:9 HD+ Full HD (1920x1080) LED Backlight

NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 555M 2GB DDR3 VRAM

(integrated Intel HD3000)

2x 500GB?2.5" SATA

Qualcomm Atheros AR8151 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller

Qualcomm Atheros AR9002WB-1NG Wireless Network Adapter

?

?

Thanks for your help.

Hello buddy.

?

The best solution in my opinion which helped me a lot,was to make a virtual machine with iatkos mac installed,then use myhack to make a bootable usb with the official maverick os downloaded from store.

So my opinion,if you don't own any other mac device,do the same.

?

For any problem i would be pleased to assist you.

?

-VKouk

Hello buddy.

?

The best solution in my opinion which helped me a lot,was to make a virtual machine with iatkos mac installed,then use myhack to make a bootable usb with the official maverick os downloaded from store.

So my opinion,if you don't own any other mac device,do the same.

?

For any problem i would be pleased to assist you.

?

-VKouk

Okay, so I already have a VM and also an official Mavericks OS from AppStore. So I use myHack to make a bootable usb, then install it (ordinary install or any special?), and then ?

?

What's with the bootloaders, kext etc.. ?

?

What shoult I use?

?

I used MB{censored}, but turned out it didn't actually work as it should.

?

Thanks for your reply!.

Great.Then just use myhack to make the bootable usb (ordinary install) .

MyHack will auto install you chameleon bootloader(or it will ask you,i dont remember correctly).While trying to get to install page you should try different flags like -v -f -x graphicsenabler=no igpenabler=no cpus=1 etc.It depends actually your system.

?

About kexts we will find them out don't worry.smile.png

?

Edit:

Lan Kext:?http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/283086-updated-atheros-ar8131325152-driver-for-107108/

Wireless Kext:?http://www.osx86.net/files/file/933-atheros-ar9002wb-wifi-asus-x53sj/

?

You could try them out.

?

- VKouk

Edited by vkouk

Great.Then just use myhack to make the bootable usb (ordinary install) .

MyHack will auto install you chameleon bootloader(or it will ask you,i dont remember correctly).While trying to get to install page you should try different flags like -v -f -x graphicsenabler=no igpenabler=no cpus=1 etc.It depends actually your system.

?

About kexts we will find them out don't worry.smile.png

?

Edit:

Lan Kext:?http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/283086-updated-atheros-ar8131325152-driver-for-107108/

Wireless Kext:?http://www.osx86.net/files/file/933-atheros-ar9002wb-wifi-asus-x53sj/

?

You could try them out.

?

- VKouk

Really thanks for your reply.

?

I have been able to create my bootable USB, It get's booted, i get into Chameleon, and then this is happening:

?

With -v ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?I think i get kernel panic (i don't even know what kernel panic is), but the last line is: System uptime in nanoseconds: *somenumber*

With?-v -x ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ??I get a black screen

With -v -f PciRoot=1 ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ??? I get stuck at IOBluetoothHCIController Start -- completed

With?-v -f -x?PciRoot=1 ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?I get stuck at?IOBluetoothHCIController Start -- completed

With -v -x GraphicEnabler=No ? ? ? ? ? ?I get a black screen

With -v -x ignenabler=No ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?I get a black screen

With -v -x cpus=1 ? ? ? ? ? ??? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? I get a black screen

With -v -f npci=0x2000 ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ??I get a black screen

?

Any ideas ? :/

?

In myHack Troubleshooting, with the black screen problem, it says only about PciRoot and GraphicsEnabler.:/ Neither work.

?

Thanks