Question

hi to all guys I need your help because I know that you are very experienced in the field mac,?

I installed 10.9.0 on Sony Vaio VPCCW1S1E mavericks with Chameleon bootloader via MacPoison, row smoothly apart from the impossibility of applying themes with chameleon wizard (error due to the Internet) and video card:?

ie I have an nVidia GeForce GT 230M that is recognized but not the best, the graphics of the PC is jerky and the graphics per se is not exploited all, I have tried every type of kext, modification, bootloader, plug in but i have no results of any kind.?confused-new.png?confused-new.png?confused-new.png?confused-new.png

Now I ask you help me to edit a kext in order to be able to recognize the mac video card being able to take full advantage of its features? or if you have a specific kext I'd be really grateful! I trust in you, and thank you in advance!?encouragement.png?encouragement.png?encouragement.png?victorious.png

5 answers to this question

Yes :( the problem is graphic accelerator very low and graphics board found is not Perfect: In the list of hardware on maverick my graphic board is nvidia with mvram 16 mb! :?

Sorry For my bad English i'm italian ahahah

Well, I had the same problems on a nVidia 9500 gt. In Mountain Lion I got full resolution and qe/ci. Try installing that OSX, maybe you will have another problem like audio or something. I get problems with audio in ML but for an exchange of max video performance, anyway I repaird the audio problems with a universal audio kext. I think Mavericks on hackintosh is in process yet, in terms of compability... I don't know. Just try, maybe you get lucky :).

chameleon's app on my osx don't connect to the internet and impossible search and download the update, and impossible apply the theme and other important function! i don't know!!?

sorry for my bad english, i'm italian :)