macfranjas95

Post installation HELP!! Samsung NP300E5c-s0aes

Question

Good night to all people! Today I am posting because I have a great little problem. Anyway, my laptop is a SAMSUNG NP300E5C-S0AES and well, I'm having difficulties with the kext and others.?

?

To begin with I had to get a copy of maverick U{censored} to install. Well the installation was a success. But now comes the problem, after installing back to start with usb boot, well installed with MB{censored}, excellent pack but I guess there will be better ... So what happens to be what comes next, do not work for me or webcam, or wifi or audio. My pc looks like this: # NP300E5C-A07US http://wiki.osx86project.org/wiki/index.php/HCL_10.9.3/Portables?

?

But with DCPI Manager've looked some stuff and the driver I need is the ar9485 wifi and audio driver atheros but the voodoo 2.8.4 to install this in MB{censored} does not install when I installed and no sound .. no I have no idea how I can comfigurar this.?

?

And for the webcam I have no idea which driver uses when N{censored} probe the distribution of work but ... if I prefer an official hackintosh. So I installed maverick but as usual because they do nothing xD navigate.?

?

Then wanted to know what I can do? and if there are kext and others to use my hackintosh. The graphics card is a nvidia laptop. And then I will leave the pc specs if you need them.?

?

features:?

?

Intel i5 3210m 2.5ghz?

?

4Gb ram?

?

Nvidia geforce gt620m

5 answers to this question