angelus88

Can't install HD4000 Graphic kext

Question

First of all, hello guys and thanks in advance for your support.

I desperately need your help.

?

I have a laptop, Acer E1-570 where I successfully managed to install N{censored} Mavericks 10.9

?

I have Chameleon bootloader and at first the system didn't want to boot.

It only booted with -x boot flag that's it safe mode.

?

After some advices around forums, I removed all the kexts files relating the graphics from /System/Extensions/Library and now it's booting fine without any boot flag but I have no internet and no graphic acceleration.

?

The graphic card is correctly identified but no kext are loaded.

?

As I said, I have the HD 4000 integrated graphic card and I don't know what to do to install the correct kext file. I tried everything but every time I install the AppleIntelFramebufferCapri.kext , Mavericks won't boot and I don't know what boot flag should I use but I tried almost anything.

?

Could you please, please, give a hand with this? sad.png

?

Thanks again guys

I have a acer e1 570 the problem is the bios....
If the bios have 128mb vram the problem is that...
You can download a new bios in official acer site ( version 2.06) .the new bios have 64 mb vram .hd 4000 run ok ,
I have yosemite whith 2048 mb vram (use this kext ? ?http://www.hackintoshosx.com/files/file/4194-hd-4000-2048-mb-vram/ ? ?)...

?

Dont use chimera use clover!

During the installation use a partition in photo (BOOT HDD in MS-DOS!!!!!!!)

After first boot instal the necessary kext (FakeSMC ecc..) and ?install last clover in BOOT HDD then reboot in UEFI.

?

Sorry for my english ..... I'm italian

?

post-622923-0-57116700-1414324616_thumb.

post-622923-0-80892100-1414327614_thumb.

Edited by desmomarco999

I have a acer e1 570 the problem is the bios....

If the bios have 128mb vram the problem is that...

You can download a new bios in official acer site ( version 2.06) .the new bios have 64 mb vram .hd 4000 run ok ,

I have yosemite whith 2048 mb vram (use this kext ? ?http://www.hackintoshosx.com/files/file/4194-hd-4000-2048-mb-vram/ ? ?)...

?

Dont use chimera use clover!

During the installation use a partition in photo (BOOT HDD in MS-DOS!!!!!!!)

After first boot instal the necessary kext (FakeSMC ecc..) and ?install last clover in BOOT HDD then reboot in UEFI.

?

Sorry for my english ..... I'm italian

?

Grazie mille della risposta, sono Italiano anch'io! :D Va bene proverò appena posso e ti faccio sapere :)

?

----------------

?

For other users: thanks for the answer, I'm Italian too :D Ok, I'll try ASAP and I'll let you know :)

Ok! Il bios nuovo si installa facilmente ma devi avere win ! Lo scarichi e avvii l'installazione. Una volta fatto la vram del bios sarà 64 mb e non 128.... E , quando installerai mac la scheda video verrà riconosciuta nativamente senza problemi..... In bocca al lupo , fammi sapere

Si l'aggiornamento del BIOS l'ho fatto subito dopo aver letto il tuo messaggio.

Adesso provo a reinstallare Mavericks e vediamo se si avvia senza impostazioni particolari.

Altrimenti mi consigli qualche distro già pronta? Hai detto che hai installato Yosemite ma ti funziona tutto?