Sign in to follow this  
fimji

Can't boot snow leopard installation from bootable usb in widows 7

Question

hello to everyone,

This is my first thread,as I am a new one here!

I would like to ask a question.I'm trying to install Snow Leopard in my acer 5633wlmi.I created a bootable usb using Transmac,restored it with disk image,changed the boot priority to my usb ,but it ignores it and boots from the hard disk to my windows7.Why is that happening?Does anybody know what's going on?

?

PS. I can't change my sata mode to AHCI from bios,as there's no option to do this action!

Thank you very much.

I also tried with chameleon bootloader and after the icon of chameleon appears? I choose the usb with Snow Leopard and after the procedure I get stuck in the Apple logo.

Allan thanks for reply

I already used these flags with success: -x -v -f PCIRootUID =1 GraphicsEnabler=No and then I saw your reply

I managed to install Snow Leopard but there are two more problems

1.? every time I boot Snow Leopard I have to use GraphicsEnabler=No flag,elsewhere I get stuck in a white screen

2.? problem with my wireless card Intel 3945a/b/g.Are there any available kexts for this card?