Sign in to follow this  
ovidoi

boot manager

Hi, I encountered a big problem, I installed Windows 10 by UEFI and BIOS installed my "Windows Boot Manager", please tell me how I can remove this option in the bios boot sequence, all my attempts and by fourum- links I did not do anything. Even if you install any other hard disk. Before installation did not exist. Even if I give the option to boot from the hard drive osx tell me that no system files, I tried to install clover in UEFI mode but no result, my board is dh55tc and osx go flawlessly. Os is starting only if I disable uefi option in the BIOS. My hdd is gpt partition mode and clover efi installed. Thanks in advance.

Edited by ovidoi

Do you have option "other OS or OS type" you should remove win HDD and try clover Uefi and post you spec.

Hi, not have another option to switch other os or os type, i instal other hdd, this hdd with clover and os? x, i install windows uefi to other hdd and after this problem remove hdd with windows uefi and reconect hdd with os x, the problem is persistent. Only boot with disable uefi in bios, that it, but is very slow, bios+clover efi. Thank you, any idea??

Post your hardware info.you have to install clover Uefi.uefi mobo only and need to select proper drivers

Hello, I tried to install clover UEFI, but so does not boot.
I have a submenu if out of clover gui, select Boot from file or boot from device, but does not want to boot and crashes. I3 CPU 530; dh55tc mb, Nanya 4GB, 320GB hdd wd.