Sign in to follow this  
twister9893

Geforce 8600 GTS no hardware acceleration

Question

The card may indeed be detected by the boot loader but not details not properly injected in the OS. That could mean a DSDT injection. Please post a saved output of IORegistryExplorer + your raw extracted DSDT.

?

If using Chameleon, are you using boot option GraphicsEnabler=Yes ?

The card may indeed be detected by the boot loader but not details not properly injected in the OS. That could mean a DSDT injection. Please post a saved output of IORegistryExplorer + your raw extracted DSDT.

?

If using Chameleon, are you using boot option GraphicsEnabler=Yes ?

http://rghost.net/6llqGNlp5 - dsdt

http://rghost.net/7j6wtSX7Q - ioregistry

I use clover v2.3 bootloader

Edited by twister9893

I'll follow up with the patched DSDT but did you select nVidia injection in the Clover config.plist?

?

What's your hardware specs? Is there a built-in graphics chip? DSDT show a device GFX0 @0x00020000 and it's not the nVidia card, but the IOReg does not show that device... I guess you disabled it in BIOS.

Edited by RV_ABZ

Ok, can you extract your DSDT again? It's totally screwed up. Use Chameleon Wizard or DSDTEditor for that. Must be done on a system booted without any DSDT file. Zip it and attach it to your reply post. It may get screwed on that repo site you've used... In fact, do the same with your IOReg. I get different contents everytime I download the files...? :wacko:

Edited by RV_ABZ

Ok, can you extract your DSDT again? It's totally screwed up. Use Chameleon Wizard or DSDTEditor for that. Must be done on a system booted without any DSDT file. Zip it and attach it to your reply post. It may get screwed on that repo site you've used... In fact, do the same with your IOReg. I get different contents everytime I download the files...? :wacko:

I have integrated in core i5 graphics, but I use?geforce video outputs

sysInf_IOReg_DSDT.zip