Rene

Clover Fake ID HD5450 Yosemite, El Capitan

For Trim.

Use KextsToPatch:

You should use V5 = for El Capitan 10.11.4

You are still missing “com.apple.kext.AMD5000Controller” and “com.apple.kext.AMDFramebuffer” to load. May be the wrong version was causing this.

Your DSDT.aml should be in

/EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched folder

but from your bootlog I can see you are not using a DSDT. So that is not causing the issue.

hace 13 horas, Rene dijo:

For Trim.

Use KextsToPatch:

You are still missing “com.apple.kext.AMD5000Controller” and “com.apple.kext.AMDFramebuffer” to load. May be the wrong version was causing this.

but from your bootlog I can see you are not using a DSDT. So that is not causing the issue.

Thanks again for so many time helping me. I did what you said. First in your confilg.plist removed fake id, later with kexts wizard i have chosen maintenance/system/lbibrary/Extensions fix permissions and rebuild cache. I have installed V5 kexts (and something happened because it has restarted twice when rebooting) now type with terminal 

estored session: sábado, 9 de abril de 2016, 16:40:04 CEST

iMac-de-Abel:~ abelgilgomez$ kextstat | grep AMD

84    0 0xffffff7f81fbe000 0x125000   0x125000   com.apple.kext.AMDSupport (1.4.2) 881EE599-0598-338E-B605-9038E888BDB0 <83 79 12 11 7 5 4 3 1>

95    0 0xffffff7f82391000 0x45b000   0x45b000   com.apple.AMDRadeonX3000 (1.4.0) 04636228-24F3-3C20-B4B4-7C5AFACEDFDB <94 79 12 7 5 4 3 1>

it's like the other day only amdradeonx300 is now 1.4.0 and before 1.4.2. but still remain 7mb. I am complete upset for annoying you so many times. 

And looking for the DSDT.aml I can not find it. inside the folder I have folders Origin, patched and windows, but all in blank no files inside. could be this the reason? maybe I am doing something wrong an i am not patching anything .

do you suggest me to do something? 

Thanks a lot for your time.

First you install the kext, then you repair permissions and caches.

You are not patching the files. V5 is already patched with your DeviceID.

You do not have a DSDT. Thats why the folders are empty.

Type in terminal and give me the output please.

kextstat | grep -v com.apple

Create an install USB stick with this guide from Dmos:

Use Method 2:
Your downloaded "Install OS X El Capitan.app" should be in the Application folder.
Name of the USB must be: Install

sudo /Applications/Install\ OS\ X\ El\ Capitan.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/Install --applicationpath /Applications/Install\ OS\ X\ El\ Capitan.app --nointeraction?

Install Clover legacy method on the USB
Use your own config.plist and add the FakeID
Don't forget to copy FakeSMC.kext to /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.11

You do NOT have to install. I only want to show you that it will work on a clean install. After booting up the install you will see that it works.

On 9 de abril de 2016 at 20:57, Rene dijo:

For Trim.

Use KextsToPatch:

Thanks again for so many time helping me. I did what you said. First in your confilg.plist removed fake id, later with kexts wizard i have chosen maintenance/system/lbibrary/Extensions fix permissions and rebuild cache.

On 10 de abril de 2016 at 20:50, Rene dijo:

Use Method 2:
Your downloaded "Install OS X El Capitan.app" should be in the Application folder.

sudo /Applications/Install\ OS\ X\ El\ Capitan.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/Install --applicationpath /Applications/Install\ OS\ X\ El\ Capitan.app --nointeraction?

You do NOT have to install. I only want to show you that it will work on a clean install. After booting up the install you will see that it works.

Thanks a lot. This is what I have:

Last login: Mon Apr 11 21:39:06 on console

iMac-de-Abel:~ abelgilgomez$ kextstat | grep -v com.apple

Index Refs Address            Size       Wired      Name (Version) UUID <Linked Against>

14    3 0xffffff7f80cad000 0x12000    0x12000    org.netkas.driver.FakeSMC (1707) 72772B6B-84BC-3EC7-A053-FD8B95505F76 <11 7 5 4 3 1>

23    0 0xffffff7f80cec000 0x5000     0x5000     org.hwsensors.driver.CPUSensors (1707) 92A9DE1E-049C-3CC9-9BF3-6F064AECABC8 <14 7 5 4 3>

47    0 0xffffff7f80cc3000 0xe000     0xe000     org.hwsensors.driver.LPCSensors (1707) DD7AEF15-8549-39F8-A052-DF4867AABECF <14 12 11 7 5 4 3>

49    0 0xffffff7f80b56000 0x5a000    0x5a000    com.insanelymac.RealtekRTL8111 (2.1.0d1) 1B67ABDB-9A48-3ED8-95A2-2DEC70F7D3A1 <48 12 5 4 3 1>

50    0 0xffffff7f80cd4000 0x12000    0x12000    org.hwsensors.driver.GPUSensors (1707) 068CFBFC-7921-3664-A41F-ECD2C542BDB0 <14 12 11 7 5 4 3>

iMac-de-Abel:~ abelgilgomez$ 

Now I will try to do want you are telling me. I will check and will comment.

On 10 de abril de 2016 at 20:50, Rene dijo:

Use Method 2:

Good morning. I tried to prepare new usb install. I followed your recommendation, but with your command Sudo /........ I could not mount the usb, so following install method 2 I downloaded a little file  that create the USB bootable image. I installed clover legacy. Later I did not know about FakeSMC.text file, so I looked for in on the net, downloaded an copied it inside 10.11 folder. Later I put my configs.plist also one you proposed to me but I am facing starting problems (Maybe now is detecting the card and I have to do something else). Do you have any recommendations ? First It hanged at first time later I modified the config and now It arrives to the final screen (gray one) It runs the hols apple bar to the end but nothing happens then .What else should I try?

Thanks again

After it shows the gray screen you should wait. Loading from the USB takes more time than you would expect. After the Apple bar it will still take more time to load, please wait.

You could try some other framebuffers (FBConfig).

When booting Clover, press the cursor key when you see the disk list.

Select:

> Options

> Graphics Injector

> FBConfig:

Type after FBConfig: Shrike

or Hoolock

or Langur

Please type it correct or it will not work for sure :P

If you want to boot without caches:

Go to your boot disk when booting Clover and press spacebar. Now select boot without caches.

I made some changes in your config.plist. Please try it.

config.plist.zip

What brand is your Video card. ASUS? Sapphire, MSI, XFX?

And which ports do you have on it VGA, DVI and HDMI?