Sign in to follow this  
ovidoi

little problems after install

Question

I greet you, I installed the update shortly dp El Capitan and beta 2, but before I install the update I encountered two problems "failed CMSParseContentInfoSignedData: 0x00010001" and "Could not alloc class" AppleIntel5SeriesAHCI "" after I installed and updated beta2 but I thought it solve anything, please tell me how I can solve, Yosemite as I had not appeared to me so, mention that El Capitan as doing great and I do not create other problems, side of several software programs that require updates from developers, thank you in advance.

Hi, today i make update to os x El Capitan PB6 15A278b and i have a problem, this "Can't load kext com.apple.driver.LuaHardwareAccess - not found." My El Capitan work very good, after update restart, charge OS and restart himself, after restart continue instaling update, and this error, but work good.

Any solution for this msg? "Kext com.apple.driver.LuaHardwareAccess is in exclude list, not loadable
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Can't load kext com.apple.driver.LuaHardwareAccess - not found."

Cannot found coresponding kext, please help!

Do you have any failure symptom because of this or you just want to eliminate the error from your system log?

There will always be some errors in a hackintosh log simply because you don't have all the hardware a real Mac does, so if it doesn't represent an issue then you should just chill about it :)

Hi, before update El Capitan PB6 not have any issues, after update, but what coresponding kext is for this issue "com.apple.driver.LuaHardwareAccess"?

I mentioned my hackintosh work good.

This problem was solved with the upgrade to El Capitan Candidate GM, there are no problems in the first tests, I play with it to see what happens. :victorious: