Sign in to follow this  
jonealex

[HELP] Yosemite in my AMD PC?

Question

Hi guys, I have an AMD A8-7600 and an Gigabyte GTX 960 OC 4GB Windforce, and my question is... ¿it will boot? ¿it will work?

?

Thank you.

I've installed Yosemite but grpahics are so bad (animations, toolbars...). What I can do?

Looks like u are not a fan of reading.The ?guide has answer to usr question.but anyway u have issue with ur GPU ,its not running with QE/CI.

so u need to install web driver

http://www.hackintoshosx.com/topic/22774-nvidia-graphics-web-drivers-installation-guide/

Looks like u are not a fan of reading.The ?guide has answer to usr question.but anyway u have issue with ur GPU ,its not running with QE/CI.

so u need to install web driver

http://www.hackintoshosx.com/topic/22774-nvidia-graphics-web-drivers-installation-guide/

I've been reading and testing some things. And had the driver installed , but when you start with nvda_drv = 1 screen appears disconnected. About this problem I didn't found nothing...

I've been reading and testing some things. And had the driver installed , but when you start with nvda_drv = 1 screen appears disconnected. About this problem I didn't found nothing...

I need to know more about ur system information,boot loader ,settings u using?

sp post darwin dumper reports so i can take a look.

I need to know more about ur system information,boot loader ,settings u using?

sp post darwin dumper reports so i can take a look.

?

My system information is :?

?

AMD A8-7600 APU Processor with Radeon R7 Graphics (integrated 4 Cores CPU + 6 Cores GPU)

MSI Motherboard A78M-E35

2x 4Gb Crucial RAM DDR3 1600 Mhz

Gigabyte GeForce GTX 960 OC 4GB

?

I'm not using a boot loader, I've installed the N i r e s h 's ISO for AMD and Intel. This is because I'm spanish and I'm not really good translating your guide and changing the kernel, etc...?

?

For boot my hackintosh Yosemite 10.10 I'm using the USB Installer and selecting the hard disk with the OS and put in to te command line "ncda_drv=1" but?screen appears disconnected. Without it, the system boots but it shows an alert that says I've shutdown my PC incorrectly and I had apps running ("Cancel" or "Open again") and I can't choose anyone it looks like frozen.

?

Thank you, and sorry for being irritating.

Edited by jonealex