m.gbt

[SOLVED] OsxAptioFixDrv: Error - requested memory exceeds our allocated relocation block

So, today I was going to install El Capitan GM over a Public Beta 6 installation I have in a secondary partition, and usually I would do that by booting an USB installer, but this time unfortunately I decided to try a new thing. I've just opened the .app downloaded from the App Store and clicked to install to that drive. After about a minute, the system restarted and then it wouldn't boot anymore from Clover... I'm using v3259 both on my SSD's EFI partition and my USB drive.
Tried many things like adding slide=0 and booting without caches, but nothing would work, neither the installation contained in the USB drive, nor my current stable Mavericks main partition. When booting verbose, it always presented the error in the title of this topic.

Ended up solving it by replacing the following files in my USB Clover with a just downloaded Clover v3259 ISO from a Linux Live USB:
EFI/BOOT/*
EFI/CLOVER/*.efi
Also replaced EFI/CLOVER/Drivers64Uefi/OsxAptioFixDrv by OsxAptioFix2Drv and deleted the folder EFI/APPLE.
Probably the most important was using OsxAptioFix2, remains to be tested... If someone ever gets this error, please try just replacing OsxAptioFix and report if successful :)

Once I did that, I booted into USB's Clover and it booted fine the El Capitan installation. It automatically proceeded the installation that I had begun before.

?

edit: this issue could have been corrected by Clover v3264, also remains to be tested!