Mario94M

Niresh Yosemite weird glitch and post installation

Question

Hi guys, hope somebody's gonna help me into this mess I'm going through... I'm Italian by the way, sorry for my english...

Here's the thing: I managed to Install N{censored} Yosemite 10.10.1 on my hp PC but I got few weird problems... My AMD processor (AthlonII x2 220) is recognized as an Intel (what???) and my graphic card (Nvidia Geforce G210 512mb) is recognized by the system (I got all effects and transparencies + full resolution) but the all thing has some graphic glitches in itunes and launchpad (see pics)...

Plus my lan interface (nforce by realtek I suppose) is not working at all, It works with nforcelan.kext but keeps loosing connection and Safari keeps reloading pages...

Here's my bootflags: npci=0x3000 GraphicsEnabler=Yes BuiltInEthernet=Yes USBLegacyOff=Yes

Any help would mean the world to me :)

Thank you

37f2ad18ead21a1c22f01926611accfa.jpg

14af947d176469c65c85cf599bc45488.jpg

1831542c29ff926b543775dadfe91a1a.jpg

af8a9ac52249efd7a316423c13ed5b5c.jpg

01b7ac74d9e41db49a6c13b872496c20.jpg

I went the same route with my instal N**** yosemite-z*** 10.10 with clover and get similar graphics issues and needed the same boot arguments, my may have the wrong kexts for your graphics or there not supported like mine.

i have a Radeon HD 3450 and just found out its the same as the ATI HD 4200 trying to find kexts for it but i think i may have to downgrade to 10.8 for a smoother system.

also gonna try it using clover and an non-pre-built OS, I've read a lot they usually work better. but at least i can make a bootable usb with my decent working hackintosh to make a clover bootable 10.8 retail copy

Thanks for sharing, my installation runs very smooth... If only I could fix theese bugs [emoji20]

I'm now trying to fix the ethernet issue so I can work without always switch to Windows... Frustrating [emoji23]

Ok, I managed to make my ethernet work, but I still get those weird glitches [emoji20]6b28e2dc735b7a1510512c5983928fa8.jpg

Plus it recognizes my processor as an Intel Core2Duo so I can't run ProTools wich requires SSSE3 [emoji24]

That's awesome I'm making an bootable with clover for 10.8.5. Read n a few places it may be workable in that OS plus I got a old pc 6gb ram dell mobo, i7 920. Sure it prolly graphics holding me back, good luck from what I read you can make only fix frame buffering

i woulod but ive been waiting a week, broke 10.8.5 following 

now its broke, on using 10.10 now which didn't run as smooth as 10.8.5, seeing as theirs better support for my graphics.

my specs and what i did is commented in that post if someone comes across how to like undo or fix without reinstalling n{*****}10.8.5

that would be great and maybe help the OP