z97sniper

Asrock Z97 Hackintosh

Question

Wanting to dual boot osx 10.10.5 Yosemite and windows 10 on Asrock Z97 extreme 6 I got as far as the clover boot screen but I'm stuck just there it won't recognise the os Yosemite thumb drive and won't boot up from my Windows 10 ssd what do I do next 

1460965814635-1939885385.jpg

post ur config/plist from clover and check u have custom/patched dsdt oR ssdt in clover>acpi>patched folder or not 

you also need to enable kernelpm and ASUSCPUPM in clover option

Press F3 on clover gui see you get back HDD/USb . Use HFSplus driver .

Imo you have some settings in clover config.plist that prevents from show USB/HDD.

post ur config.plist here..

@Dmosso I'm back again after a break from this treachery so for with your help I managed to make a clover boot loader get it to boot and recognise the osx yosemite and boot from it but as soon as it wants to install I get the apple logo then it hits a kernel panic and hangs there I hope we can solve this issue when doing the install I only use 4gb ram and one Ssd on with I want to run osx yosemite 10.10.10

It actually states:

panic (cpu 0 caller 0xffffff80008efec4): "Unable to find driver for this platform: \ACPI\".\n"@/SourceCache/xnu/xnu-2782.40.9/iokit/Kernel/IOPLatformExpert.cpp:1590 

Hardware:

Mobo: asrock z97 extreme 6

Ram: 8gb g-skill sniper 1600mhz

Ssd: ocz vertex 4 128gb

Ssd : crucial m550 128gb

Cpu : Intel i7 4790

Gpu: none

I'm using Clover version 2.3k 

Build :2016-04-14 running on Efi revision 2.31 as my bootload

14617664743931184841151.jpg

@Dmos I'm not quite sure how to go about finding config/plist and enabling things in clover option until I figure that out I will get back to you 

3 hours ago, z97sniper said:

It actually states:

panic (cpu 0 caller 0xffffff80008efec4): "Unable to find driver for this platform: \ACPI\".\n"@/SourceCache/xnu/xnu-2782.40.9/iokit/Kernel/IOPLatformExpert.cpp:1590 

Disable all DSDT patches in Clover GUI > Options > DSDT Fix Mask.

10 minutes ago, HackinDoge said:

Disable all DSDT patches in Clover GUI > Options > DSDT Fix Mask.

I just done that will boot up and see what happens

4 minutes ago, z97sniper said:

I just done that will boot up and see what happens

After I done that I didn't get the kernel panic apple logo remained on the screen with a space bar at the bottom filling up I almost thort that was it:D until the screen went black I haven't restarted yet hope something will happen 

OK pc just shut down by itself now I'm totally getting no display on my screen 24" Samsung sync master 

Dmos I done like you told  me to also like Hackindoge told me like you can see in the images I unchecked all dsdt fix mask then booted from into the osx installation and I get the apple logo with space bar for 15 seconds then the display just goes blank and systems runs a few minutes then shuts down by itself