z97sniper

Asrock Z97 Hackintosh

Question

Wanting to dual boot osx 10.10.5 Yosemite and windows 10 on Asrock Z97 extreme 6 I got as far as the clover boot screen but I'm stuck just there it won't recognise the os Yosemite thumb drive and won't boot up from my Windows 10 ssd what do I do next 

1460965814635-1939885385.jpg

@Dmos HeLLLLPPPPP!!!!!!

On 4/26/2016 at 8:44 AM, Dmos said:

Press F3 on clover gui see you get back HDD/USb . Use HFSplus driver .

Imo you have some settings in clover config.plist that prevents from show USB/HDD.

post ur config.plist here..

I PRESS f3 but still gget nothing the screen just goes completely silver no revolving logo nothing

14 hours ago, z97sniper said:

@Dmos HeLLLLPPPPP!!!!!!

I PRESS f3 but still gget nothing the screen just goes completely silver no revolving logo nothing

i ask you to put config.plist here so pls post it .

First of all you need to change settings under GUi option in clover.You have select option for legacy option .

use HSFPlus driver in clover.

i do not know how to find config.plist any way i managed to install osx yosemite 10.10.05 to my ssd using tips i could find but now i cant boot into the ox i dont know if i should configur clover the same i tryd but no success if you would explain how to get to my config.plist so that i can post it

i need to configure clover to boot into os i have no access to a mac just using my hp laptop to help me get along

20160501_184824[1].jpg