Sign in to follow this  
rolks

chimera4.1

hello, I am new hear, so I need help figure out how to proceed. stuck with bootloader, MuBe installs chimera4.1 bootloader and after reboot stuck ny apple logo and progressbar half way. I can run by clover usb installer disk, but I want start fom hd. in clover conf I used fake cpu id, how can I conf a chimera. thank you

forgot to tell: running Yosemite on asus b85m-g s1150 Pentium g3250? 16gb ram ati hd5570

Edited by rolks

Can you use -v and see where it's hanging ? If so then could you post that screen where it hangs ?

Martin

OK from what I can see here you are using a distribution install rather than what we call a vanilla one....

If you notice on the screen there you have RealTekRTL 8111 detected, then further down the card has now changed to RTL8168G this is because certain things have not been done to prevent Apple wrongly detecting the card.

I assume you have a laptop since you are using VooDooPS2 devices, if you don't have a PS2 device this will cause a hang or a KP

Looks like you need EHCI Handoff enabled in your BIOS settings

I think you might be better reading some tutorials first that will tell you how to configure your system before attempting to do a Hackintosh.

Hope this helps you solve your issues

Martin

That's cool - Google your motherboard and add Hackintosh Success to the search, hopefully someone has done it already and has BIOS settings for what you need.

Martin