Jes7er

Cheapest Hackintosh Laptop! - HP Compaq 6510b

Hi! Searching on eBay for a laptop, I found this HP Compaq 6510b for just 70£ with also a very good duration of the battery.
Specs:

• CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo T5250
  • Graphics: Intel GM965 (X3100)
  • RAM: 3GB DDR2
  • HDD: 160GB SATA II
  • Wi-Fi: Intel 3945ABG

I installed on it OS X Yosemite (10.10.1), updated to 10.10.5 via the App Store.
It works, but there's 3 problems. Battery indicator, Wi-Fi, and the Graphics. I don't know how to fix the Battery Indicator, already tried AHCIBatteryManager.kext, need help for patching DSDT.
For the graphics I install these kext and in Chameleon v2.3svn r2538 I set GraphicsEnabler=No. It work for viewing 720p videos on Youtube (tested with Safari), and in Quicktime. The DVD Player and VLC won't work.
I also fix the touchpad scrolling that initially doesn't work, editing VoodooPS2Trackpad.kext
May I can install an Airport Extreme card for fix the Wi-Fi problem. Ethernet, Firewire, and Bluetooth work perfectly.

Finally, it's a perfect Hackintosh if you use it for Web Browsing, viewing films and videos (720p=>) and for office.

Info.png