Apocalypse480

Stuck in a reboot loop

Question

Hi guys, after a plenty of tries I got installed os x sierra on my pc using che U{censored} method. It is a laptop, HP G62 series, and I used clover in legacy mode. Only with cpus=1 and GraphicsEnabler=Yes the installer was able to start. Now, after the installation, i need installation USB pugged into my pc in order to access clover and boot some OS. But the most important thing is that when I try to boot from OS X installed on the HDD of my pc with the options used before (cpus=1 and GraphicsEnabler=Yes and -v) I get a reboot after some minutes of loading. I don't know why it happens, and in safe mode I get a kernel panic message.

The kext I used were for Mountain Lion and i don't know if they works also on Sierra, I followed a guide for my specific model of lapton on giofrida's website and I downloaded kext from there. However I haven't used chamaleon because the guide was written for mountain lion and not for sierra.

Here are the kext I downloaded: 

Can someone help me? I tried to search on google but I've only found people saying "use cpus=1" and it doesn't help me in this case.

(I would post the link of the giofrida's guide but I believe it is forbidden on this forum).

Cattura.PNG

Edited by Apocalypse480

4 answers to this question

Look into the settings of the -Debug boot argument ... Also Sierra from 12.3 requires that all kexts be injected (at least when booting with uefi mode)

Martin

I have legacy mode, however the option for all kexts injection is flagged. Maybe kexts are not compatible with sierra because the are for mountain lion

Are you using ATi/AMD Radeon R7 or R9, if so you need the Intel Graphics enabled, but you wont need a screen attached to it. Sadly though the last version of OSX that supported Radeons was Yosemite, so your mileage may vary.

Martin