Question

Hello,

I tried Mackintosh on my old PC, I installed OS X 10.11 and update it. I don't know how to use kexts for iGPU(It have really small VRAM and it's very slow) and onboard LAN.

Next thing I tried was MB{censored} but it doesn't work. Can you guys help me?
59269bfd4a798_Snmekobrazovky2017-05-25v10_11_26.thumb.png.6affbddaae86762fb686a98a47264951.png

Edited by Gamezombie

1 hour ago, noname said:

We need some more info about your computer/specs. If you are using GMA 3100 that card isn't supported. Sorry.

Can I use some PCI LAN card and some GT GPU? Or some another Motherboard for that C2D or I can't use that CPU?

I didn't say anything about lan. You can use any supported graphics card, cpu should be ok. But again, you need to tell us your specs in order to help you.

On 25. 5. 2017 at 8:55 PM, noname said:

I didn't say anything about lan. You can use any supported graphics card, cpu should be ok. But again, you need to tell us your specs in order to help you.

So,

MB: MS-7515 http://soggi.eu/motherboards/msi-oem/MS-7525-VER-1.0-Boston-GL6.htm

(I have here GA-EG31M-S2 with Realtek 8111C)

Chipset: G31
CPU: C2D E8300
RAM: Kingston 2GB 800Mhz DDR2
& two 120GB HDDs

I have a E8400 Optiplex 780 still running with Sierra.

I´m using a cheap HP HD 5450 and HD 6350 which are sufficient for office tasks or other not too GPU demanding tasks.

Here is a guide for Clover bootloader and the Optiplex PCs, maybe you can use a few things from there:

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/312656-guide-macos-sierra-1012-dell-optiplex-780-760-755-790-990/page-1

2GB RAM is the bare minimum for Sierra, best upgrade to 4GB and maybe consider a small SSD as boot drive too.

As you managed to install Sierra, you already have overcome the biggest obstacles, a macOS compatible PCI-e graphics card should cure most issues with your hack.

The kext for your LAN chip is here:

Always install kexts with kext utility and do repair permissions before restarting.

Kext Utility.app.zip