Sign in to follow this  
christiancfr

Problems at startup

Question

Hi, i need some help with my Sierra Instalation. I have a MOBO Z77M D3H and a Graphic Card Nvidia GT630. I installed it with U{censored} (Clover), but at the beginning i couldn't get to the installation until i unchecked Inject Nvidia. Then, I installed the drivers with MB{censored} except for Inject Nvidia (cause I was afraid it could bring problems again). After restart, the only way to reach to Desktop is if I boot with "Set Nvidia to VESA (Nvidia-disable=1)". So my question is, should I install "Inject Nvidia" from MB{censored}? or i could have the same problem of not booting from the beginning? I've been looking for the Drivers in the web of Nvidia, but can't found it for Sierra. Can you help me?

1 answer to this question

6 hours ago, christiancfr said:

Hi, i need some help with my Sierra Instalation. I have a MOBO Z77M D3H and a Graphic Card Nvidia GT630. I installed it with U{censored} (Clover).

GT630 is works with NV_injection and Vbios.so u dont have to install web driver.But you can use web driver better support and u have to use web driver flag it to work.How do u install diver from MB ?

I never used it so no idea what ur doing there. if you are using clover then why u need to install boot flages from MB. u can just edit ur config.plist. and driver/kext you need is lan,sound patch ,fakeesmc,etc which can be loaded from clover.

So stop using the MB and learn how clover and kext works.Its so simple to learn.

here link for web driver

https://dm0s.wordpress.com/2015/11/30/nvidia-web-drivers-for-osx/