We will be updating the forum software shortly.  Its not a major upgrade, just going from Ver. 4.3.6 to Ver. 4.4.0

The release notes are here if you are curious

https://invisioncommunity.com/release-notes/ 

It will happen quietly in the background some time next week without any planned downtime,  but I thought I'd keep you all in the loop.

SC

The astute among you will have noticed that we did not in fact update the forum software as planned.  I put a hold on the update because I saw a number of bug reports on the IPS forum and wanted to be sure we don't run into the same problems.

The upgrade will happen sooner rather than later - maybe to version 4.4.2 - but stability is more important than new stuff right now.

Just upgraded to version 4.4.3 - so we are one again running the latest and greatest version.

It seems to have gone smoothly - did some quick tests in the areas most affected by the changes -  but if anyone finds a problem let me know.

SC