Sign in to follow this  
djsam

efi-x official forum is closing?

oops found another message that says WD changed his mind

Holy crap... this guy is nuts.... Imagine a serious company making such rash, emotional statements and decisions??? I am afraid even posting here so the guy doesn't go postal.....

Checking the board again, since some time, I realised, there are no PMs possible anymore! I wanted to tell some of the people, there are some alternative solutions (Chameleon, BootThink,...) available, but it's not possible anymore!

Maybe I did overlook something, but I don't think so....

This smell one thing I guess they won't be able to support snowleo and they start now to retire themselves...see all the fixes wishlist is increasing days after days I just sold my efi-x and I'm happy cause once this thing goes away you'll lose your money....

This smell one thing I guess they won't be able to support snowleo and they start now to retire themselves...see all the fixes wishlist is increasing days after days I just sold my efi-x and I'm happy cause once this thing goes away you'll lose your money....

Apparently it stays open but for how long....:rolleyes:

Sign in to follow this