Sign in to follow this  
AsereBLN

Chameleon / PC-EFI Booter

I'm currently working on a slightly patched and modified version of Chameleon-PCEFI10.5 Booter. Would be very handy for the SpeedStep stuff.

What's on the list:

• make PCI0 UID root detection configurable (like GraphicsEnabler)
  • default PCI0 UID=0
  • add nVidia 9400 GT (55nm version)
  • support for SSDT overide (SSDT(-x).aml). In this way we don't have to merge the SSDTs into the DSDT.
  • NVCAP overide
  • if I have time, automatic setup of _PSS, _PSD (P-States) and _CST (C-States) for selected/known CPUs to make overclocking more easy

Any other ideas?

Maybe someone can make a cool logo graphic for the bootscreen, or even a complete theme.

What do you think of this feature: I would prefer to have the serial number and UUID in an extra file. There is a patch floating around, which fixes the UUID 35 error directly in Chameleon. No need for PlatformUUID.kext. If it works, then I will integrate it. Maybe there's something like a serial number available from BIOS/mainboard. Anyone knows something like this?

Hey that is a neat idea. I wish I could help you. I lack your ability, so if you need testers when it is time send me a PM.

feel free to ask if you need a beta tester XD

(i´m really interested in this NVCAP overide stuff, cause i still got some graphic issues)

Fantastico!!

I can help with the boot screen.... Is this for a screen BEFORE the theme, or for the theme itself? Themes I cannot do completeley on my own, but I can modify an existing theme.

What do you want on it...? PM me with your requirements and I will get crackin'

Sign in to follow this