Sign in to follow this  
AsereBLN

Chameleon / PC-EFI Booter

Just a logo for the start screen (original: Extra/Themes/Default/logo.png).

Some ideas:

• Only a slightly modified original to give a hint that it's Chameleon + PC-EFI 10.5 + further patches
  • a different funny Chameleon like first photo sitting on an EFIX, or better a shape which could be recognized as an EFIX, maybe half way down rammed into the ground
  • Rendering of a (golden) plate round or rectangular or a HW-Chip or ... with an emboss/carved out Chameleon
  • efix case rendering with embossed Chameleon and a banner in the front: efixusers.com

I sent you something....

Next you need to remove disabler.kext if that is used to disable vanilla powermanagement. Then you can try this dsdt. It's your own dsdt with P-states for Q9550 and C-state 1.

[ATTACH]500[/ATTACH]

MM67 you have really been a great help, in my own DSDT file I have two warnings following compilation, which I am unable to get rid of. I have tried four times to try and understand what the errors mean. They do not appear to be very important, but that is a novice's opinion.

Any comments would be appreciated.

NB the dsl file is contained in your earlier post.

Brgds/T

MM67 you have really been a great help, in my own DSDT file I have two warnings following compilation, which I am unable to get rid of. I have tried four times to try and understand what the errors mean. They do not appear to be very important, but that is a novice's opinion.

Any comments would be appreciated.

NB the dsl file is contained in your earlier post.

Brgds/T

Here is a fixed one

[ATTACH]502[/ATTACH]

Here is a fixed one

[ATTACH]502[/ATTACH]

Hi MM67 Olen todella kiitollinen apua tämän ja reagoi hyvin nopeasti hyvin. Olen viettänyt tuntikausia yrittää lajitella pois, koska ajattelin, että olisi yksinkertaista se on sinulle. Tiedän, että tämä foorumi perustuu Gigabyte Äiti Taulut, minusta InsanelyMac liian monimutkainen, mutta on olemassa i7 vaihtoehtoja siellä, koska jotkut ihmiset siellä näyttävät menestystä, mutta se ei ole selvää, oikeastaan mikä toimii ja mikä ei toimi. Pyydän anteeksi huonoa Maali vuoksi kokonaan Google.

Hi MM67 Olen todella kiitollinen apua tämän ja reagoi hyvin nopeasti hyvin. Olen viettänyt tuntikausia yrittää lajitella pois, koska ajattelin, että olisi yksinkertaista se on sinulle. Tiedän, että tämä foorumi perustuu Gigabyte Äiti Taulut, minusta InsanelyMac liian monimutkainen, mutta on olemassa i7 vaihtoehtoja siellä, koska jotkut ihmiset siellä näyttävät menestystä, mutta se ei ole selvää, oikeastaan mikä toimii ja mikä ei toimi. Pyydän anteeksi huonoa Maali vuoksi kokonaan Google.

That's absolutely funny. a bunch of finnish words that make no sense :) Finnish is one of the most difficult languages for automatic translators.

Sign in to follow this