Sign in to follow this  
AsereBLN

Chameleon / PC-EFI Booter

@Snow Badger

Thanks for that! That is what I needed to know. Now, if I could just figure out how to not have Asere's boot screen chameleon logo over-ride my custom theme, I would be good to go!

Did you ever find out how to override Asere's theme, as I have d same prob?

Did you ever find out how to override Asere's theme, as I have d same prob?

No, and its not just with Asere's boot file now. I am unable to change the theme with any of the various modified bootloaders I've been using. I figured that I am going to have to compile Chameleon myself, and embed the theme that I want into it.

No, and its not just with Asere's boot file now. I am unable to change the theme with any of the various modified bootloaders I've been using. I figured that I am going to have to compile Chameleon myself, and embed the theme that I want into it.

This one from BlackOSX and Thiagomorales lets me use themes again. But I don't know how to implement the UUID fix.

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=192518&st=1100&p=1369210entry1369210

Sign in to follow this