Sign in to follow this  
BlackStorm

So close, yet so far! =/

My advice would be to request Asere himself to create a DSDT for you (And make sure you donate to him), or to "find" someone here who has that board working, and ask them to share the file with you.... Sorry I cannot be of more help....

That was what I assumed as the ABLN looked like it was short for AsereBLN. =) But, there wasn't a DSDT made for my board and, like your guide said, I can have people make one for me, but I should make one myself. So I made one myself, but I can't seem to find a guide anywhere that explains how to get sound working. How to add in the sound part needed. =/

I did find a program called MB{censored} on {censored}'s blog. It had some options for sound. So I used them, but I'm assuming they install everything on the EFI partition on your HDD as I can no longer boot to OSX as it keeps holding at "Waiting for DSMOS". So I will be have to redo my whole install again. =/

But, I'm going to try to copy and paste some of the ABLN code block into my DSDT file and see if that works.

My advice would be to request Asere himself to create a DSDT for you (And make sure you donate to him), or to "find" someone here who has that board working, and ask them to share the file with you.... Sorry I cannot be of more help....

You have been very helpful! I do plan on donating to Asere as soon as I return the EFIX that I wasted money on. =) I did send a message to the only other user that has my same board, but they only made 3 posts a few weeks ago and haven't returned since their ethernet problem was fixed. =/

As for requesting Asere to make it for me, I did make a post in the "DSDT's ready for use with Chameleon" thread. Is that enough or should I try emailing him or something? Plus, he hasn't been on the site either in a few weeks. I assume he is on vacation or something. =)

- Dustin

Sign in to follow this