Sign in to follow this  
peejer

Everything seems to work fine here as far as I can tell. Just made the update so, something still might pop up. Sound is working as well.

My X58 seems to be working fine after the update.

The DQ6 - Not so good. A couple of applications won't run. (BusyCal being the first noticed). Photoshop takes forever to load up. Iphoto doesn't work properly. I'm backing up things now and I'm going to attempt a rollback to 10.6.3 from the install stick and time machine.

My X58 seems to be working fine after the update.

The DQ6 - Not so good. A couple of applications won't run. (BusyCal being the first noticed). Photoshop takes forever to load up. Iphoto doesn't work properly. I'm backing up things now and I'm going to attempt a rollback to 10.6.3 from the install stick and time machine.

How did you get your sound working on the UD5-Machine?

@Spike; I see that you are using the same MB/CPU that I have A9lthough with a different BIOS).... would you mind to share you DSDT, details on the Cham versions you are using, and ktext?

I'm stacked with a working DSDT (with no advance CPU management such as P0/P1 state) and chameleon Chameleon 2.0RC3

Sign in to follow this