AppliArt

[GUIDE] OS X 10.6 on AMD

So I got everything to detect the resolution of my monitor. I'm assuming this is correct so far. However, when I play games like starcraft 2, I would end up with 10fps and sometimes I can't even load the game up. Am I missing something here?

During my instalation, I didn't do this step. Do you think this is the reason?

15) You'll get a menu now. Press the arrow on "Custom Options". Here's what you need to select => Legacy Kernel, AppleATIATA, VoodooHDA. Networking has been detected automatically and do not select GraphicsEnabler and SleepEnabler.

Hi.

I was going to follow your guide so I bought a DVD Dual Layer and I burnt the Snow Leopard OS X 10.6 onto that DVD.

However, when I run the Nawcom MODCD and I eject it and then insert my burnt OSX DVD, I cannot see it. F5 doesn't help at all. What can be causing this? How can I check if it's wrong with the DVD I burnt or not?

Also your Nawcom MODCD link is not working, so I had to pick it off his blog.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by nikkokick

@nikko => With what app did you burned it?

I burnt it with PowerISO. On their website they say you can burn .dmg with PowerISO. See here.

What do you think might have caused this? I can however open the DVD in PowerISO and view all contents. But this I can only do in PowerISO.

Windows can't see my DVD and neither can the boot.

Thanks in advance!

I guess some faulty burning occured here. I'd recommend using Transmac for Windows, as it is the only app I know that actually can burn such dvd.