Sign in to follow this  
zhar

boot into Mac OS X Lion DP 2

boot Lion with XPC bootloader + iB{censored} in the usb stick always failed.

when i use stick as bootloader, it just blank with some text like this..

"mbr start!", and nothing happen..

Edit:

finally mac os x lion DP2 can boot with another usb.(I'm so happy).

The problem again,,(damn) mouse and keyboard not detected.

I put ACPINub,ApplePS2 from SL to the folder S/L/E on basesystem partition . I can use the keyboard during installation lion except the mouse :(

Sorry for myenglish!

Edited by zhar

edit:

successful install mac os x lion dp2 on acer with GUID Partition.. but,,

the problem is when the setup assistant appears, now the keyboard is not detected,,, only the mouse that can be detected .. i cannot register yet...

im using keyboard on my laptop.. but system said "plug ur wireless keyboard"?? :(

I have tried to put voodoops2,, ACPINub, or ApplePS2,, into S / L / E but no results .. hmm just one step again to see mac os x lion on my laptop.. T_T saddd T_T

is there any solution? :(

how to fix it??

Edited by zhar

you can use Chameleon v2 rc755 in Mac OS X Base System then put kexts in /E/E .... then run KextWizard from SL .....(no more stick again :D ) ... i used ApplePS2Controller, AppleACPIPS2Nub, FakeSMC, ElliotForceLegacyRTC in /E/E .... and everything's work fine ....

*sekedar referensi saja bisa kesini

you can use Chameleon v2 rc755 in Mac OS X Base System then put kexts in /E/E .... then run KextWizard from SL .....(no more stick again :D ) ... i used ApplePS2Controller, AppleACPIPS2Nub, FakeSMC, ElliotForceLegacyRTC in /E/E .... and everything's work fine ....

*sekedar referensi saja bisa kesini

terimakasih atas advice and referensinya,, :)

i've tried but no succsess...

Edited by zhar

edit:

successful install mac os x lion dp2 on acer with GUID Partition.. but,,

the problem is that when the setup assistant appears, now the keyboard is not detected,,, only the mouse that can be detected .. i cannot register yet...

I have tried to put voodoops2,, ACPINub, or ApplePS2,, into S / L / E but no results .. hmm just one step again to see mac os x lion on my laptop.. T_T saddd T_T

is there any solution? :(

anyone here???

Sign in to follow this