Sign in to follow this  
khalanteno

Magic Mouse on iAtkos 10.6.3

Hello hackintoshers :D !!!!

I want to buy the Magic Mouse for my Bluetooth-less hackintosh ....

I have a USB Bluetooth and it's : Cambridge Silicon Radio Ltd.

can someone tell me if the mouse gonna work with all it's features ...

or do I need a driver for Windows and Kext for my 10.6.3

and if my USB bluetooth isn't gonna work .... what famous and Cheap usb bluetooth should I buy ?

I really appreciate any help :)

Hey !! I went to my near CompUSA store and buy the cheapest one its called "Cirago" it cost me $9.99 !!It works perfect , it may

be available in Best buy !! too !! My magic mouse and the apple keyboard works lovely with this little beast (just make sure that in the box said that is compatible with MAC :) Good luck !!

Thanks a billion cubanmiami05 for your Reply ...

I really appreciate your help :)

can you tell me please the specs. of the " Cirago " ? . I mean the Bluetooth version for example . is it 2.0 or more or less ?

For me it is running. I have tried fife or six different USB-parts, most of them are Cambridge Silicon Radio inside, some other Broadcom, all are running now at my 10.6.8 with my Magic Mouse, since my neighbor has first switched off his iMac.. It may be necessary to install first Apples Wireless Mouse Software Update 1.0. Good luck

Thanks MacGrumel :)

I downloaded the Apple Wireless Mouse Software Update 1.0 and when I install it ... it says choose the partition ... when I choose my Mac partition it tells me something like : Error_partition and I have like 50 giga bytes free

!!! I donno why it keeps saying this

my hackintosh is iAtkos 10.6.3 and in apple website they say that one of the requirements is 10.6.1 at least with the Apples Wireless Mouse Software Update 1.0 ... so as I'm 10.6.3 not 10.6.1 ... does that mean that I already have the Apples Wireless Mouse Software Update 1.0. ??

and Thanks alot for your help

Sign in to follow this