Sign in to follow this  
ipatch

Chameleon Wizard - a little help please

Question

Alright, I am pretty new to OS X and Hackintoshes if can't already tell by the series of questions I have been asking. The other day I asked about a bootloader, and I was recommend Chameleon Wizard. At the time I didn't have a working internet connection so using Chameleon Wizard was useless. Now I have networking working in OS X (...yay) and I would like to try and load a bootloader on the hard drive I am using OS X. I loaded OS X on the drive using N{censored}'s version to get things going, and I kind of feel it's a very vanilla install (not much working). I did however manage to make a bootable USB drive (uSD card) to boot OS X, but I don't want to have to have the card inserted into my computer everytime I want to boot into OS X, so I was hoping somebody could walk me through Chameleon Wizard.

Basically this is where I'm at.

chameleon-Wizard-launch.png

Problem 1: How do I download Chameleon using Chameleon Wizard 3.2.3 ?

Problem 2: How do I know which "Item" represents which partition/hard drive ?

3 answers to this question

This seems to be a bug... Sometimes when Chameleon buildbot is down, the app does`t work properly...

Download and install this Chameleon (is from the same database of Chameleon Wizard) > http://builds.voodooprojects.org/builds/Xcode4.1/Chameleon-2.1svn-r1618.zip

After this, download the latest Chameleon Wizard release from here > Chameleon Wizard.zip

Try to use it again...

:D

Sign in to follow this