Sign in to follow this  
jahanzeb22

ATKOS L2 installation successfully completed but garbage colors & slides on moniter

Question

Dear All,

My pc configuration.

MB. Intel dh55hc

Pro. Core i5 760

Ram. 4GB

Vga. Geforce 9500GT (1GB)

IATKOS L2 installation is successfully completed but when it restarts (booting from hdd) garbage type colors & slides are showing on screen. This happens when I select nvidia drivers from custom options.

If I select only nvidia loader, monitor went to sleep after successful installation.

Help me to resolve this issue.

thanks.

I got the real problem; it was not related to VGA (GT-9500) card or drivers. Somehow after installation DVI Port became primary VGA output.normal VGA port not working properly.

After installation completed, did the VGA card configuration. VGA and DVI ports are working properly.

system is fully loaded and have no other hardware or config issues.

thanks.

I got the real problem; it was not related to VGA (GT-9500) card or drivers. Somehow after installation DVI Port became primary VGA output.normal VGA port not working properly.

After installation completed, did the VGA card configuration. VGA and DVI ports are working properly.

system is fully loaded and have no other hardware or config issues.

thanks.

can you tell me how to fix this problem

i have install the iAtkos L2 on my Toshiba L655 but only show in dsub port of laptop

on laptop monitor show black or red white slider

thanks

I have the same problem. After booting the screen goes off. using graphicsenabler = yes all images appear out of phase. I have the same video cards and iatkos l2. how to solve the problem