Sign in to follow this  
rivvs

stuck at apple logo??

Ok, I'll give it another go so I can get you the screen picture, The thumb drive says I have to have had Snow Leo, I figured I would just be able to start from Lion, Do you think that could be where my problems are coming from?

Is hard to know buddy...

Apparently you processor is compatible, but I don`t know if it`s supported at all...

Use your Distro to made some tests, send the picture of the screen and let`s see what happens...

We need a picture of the screen...

:(

This was not the original screen shot, but what I got when I ran the proccess a second time. I don't know why it gave me a different output...

photo-1.png

Edited by D-Kelevra

Ok, I'll give that a shot. I"m currently testing the iATKOS on my Inspiron 1520, It let me run a lot further with the instalation, I'm not 100% whether it's still working though I got a a few lines that say:

BootCacheControl: Unable to open /var/db/BootCach.playlist: 2 No such file or directory
Bug: launchctl.c:2408 (24957):30 (dbfd = open(g_job_overrides_db_path, O_RDONLY | 0_EXLOCK | O_CREAT, S_IRUSR | S_IWUSR)) !=-1
nstat_lookingup_entry failed: 2
NTSF driver 3.8 [Flags: R/W].

That's where it stopped after I typed the original

cpus=1 busratio=3 -f -v

I can go get the system specs in a lil bit.

Ok, I'll give that a shot. I"m currently testing the iATKOS on my Inspiron 1520, It let me run a lot further with the instalation, I'm not 100% whether it's still working though I got a a few lines that say:

BootCacheControl: Unable to open /var/db/BootCach.playlist: 2 No such file or directory
Bug: launchctl.c:2408 (24957):30 (dbfd = open(g_job_overrides_db_path, O_RDONLY | 0_EXLOCK | O_CREAT, S_IRUSR | S_IWUSR)) !=-1
NTSF driver 3.8 [Flags: R/W].

That's where it stopped after I typed the original

cpus=1 busratio=3 -f -v

I can go get the system specs in a lil bit.

OK...

Try and tell the results...

Sign in to follow this