Sign in to follow this  
rivvs

stuck at apple logo??

HEY GUYS HERE IS THE SOLUTION!

you need to access your iatkos l2 installed drive.(USE OLD IATKOS to access it or software like macdrive).

goto /System/Library/Extensions/

delete graphic kexts(NVIDIA ,AppleIntelHDGraphics,ATI)

delete all kext stats with these.

restart and boot from iatkosl2 installed drive.You are done!!!:encouragement:

Ok, I got a hold of TransMac and am looking at the file system if the disc image, however there isn't anything on the disc about Nvidia, AppleIntelHDGraphics, or ATI in there under the /System/Library/Extensions/ folder

Ok, so I've decided to try another method. Now I'm using an official OS X Snow Leopard disc, unfortunately, I've run into a whole new set of error. This is an official disc so I haven't gotten anything removed, do you think maybe I should try removing the kexts?

IMG_0586.jpg

Try booting with the flags below...

arch=i386 -x -v

Ok, I tried it with the flags you said, but i came to the exact same screen as with the screenshot I posted.

Ok, I tried it with the flags you said, but i came to the exact same screen as with the screenshot I posted.

What bootcd you are using???

What bootcd you are using???

I've tried 2 different ones, I don't remember what the one that gave me the errors was, but I've also tried empireEFI, with that one all I get is it saying its waiting for the drive. I don't remember exactly how it was worded.

Sign in to follow this