Sign in to follow this  
rivvs

stuck at apple logo??

If you don`t tried yet, make a try using Nawcom ModCD > Nawcom OSX ModCD - Downloads - OSx86.net

I can't remember if that's the one I tried, but I'll give it a shot.

If you don`t tried yet, make a try using Nawcom ModCD > Nawcom OSX ModCD - Downloads - OSx86.net

Ok, that definitely wasn't the disc I used first, I'm at the installation screen now. I would also like to know, will I be able to upgrade this system to Lion, or will I be stuck with Snow?

Edited by D-Kelevra

Ok, new problem, I can hear sound so I know the system is running, but my screen is black. where do I need to go from here?

What`s the latest changes that yo made to the system before get the black screen???

What`s the latest changes that yo made to the system before get the black screen???

I installed Snow, if I boot it from the modCD it works...

I deleted the AppleIntel files, and I was able to boot my system after that. Thank you kyndder.

OK, so that now brings me back to the question of, can I use the same modCD to install Lion? If not, How do I upgrade to Lion?

Edited by D-Kelevra

Sign in to follow this