Sign in to follow this  
rivvs

stuck at apple logo??

Use myHack and a Retail OS X Lion Intaller.app (can be also a Lion ThumbDrive) > myHack Guide | myHack

Ok, I don't really know if you'd know this, but I have a 1.5 TB hard drive, and therefore don't want to lose all the data on the drive. Is there a way to use this method without it formatting my drive?

Ok, I don't really know if you'd know this, but I have a 1.5 TB hard drive, and therefore don't want to lose all the data on the drive. Is there a way to use this method without it formatting my drive?

I don`t understand very well your point...

You can use myHack to generate your USB Stick Installer and install OS X Lion on the same partition where you currently have OS X Snow Leopard...

Or you want to have a triple boot between Snow Leopard, Lion and Windows???

I don`t understand very well your point...

You can use myHack to generate your USB Stick Installer and install OS X Lion on the same partition where you currently have OS X Snow Leopard...

Or you want to have a triple boot between Snow Leopard, Lion and Windows???

OK, I figured out what you meant. I haven't gotten to that point, I was trying to update Snow, and now I've got another problem, my system is stuck at the apple again, when I tried to reboot in verbose I get:

jnl: unknown-dev: replay_journal: from: 6993920 to: 13999616 (joffset 0x4a8000)

jnl: unknown-dev: examining extra transactions starting @ 13999616 / 0xd59e00

jnl: Extra txn replay stopped @ 14307328 / 0xda5000

OK, I figured out what you meant. I haven't gotten to that point, I was trying to update Snow, and now I've got another problem, my system is stuck at the apple again, when I tried to reboot in verbose I get:

jnl: unknown-dev: replay_journal: from: 6993920 to: 13999616 (joffset 0x4a8000)

jnl: unknown-dev: examining extra transactions starting @ 13999616 / 0xd59e00

jnl: Extra txn replay stopped @ 14307328 / 0xda5000

Try -x -v flags....

Sign in to follow this